C.G. Jung Library Lending Procedure
LOCATION: Little Chapel of All Nations, 1401 E. 1st St., Tucson, AZ 85719
1. A person taking out a book from the C. G. Jung Library must be a current member of the Southern Arizona Friends of Jung.
2. Please call first to make an appointment: (520) 623-1692 (preferred for scheduling)
3. Parking in the Little Chapel parking lot is free if you give your car information to the Little Chapel staff member in the reception area. If the lot is full, there is metered parking on the street, or at 2 nearby garages.
4. Books must be signed out by a Little Chapel staff member.
5. Books may be borrowed for up to 30 days.
6. There is a deposit of one dollar required for each book borrowed.
7. The Collected Works of C. G. Jung, the Red Book, and other books so indicated DO NOT CIRCULATE.