Membership in Southern Arizona Friends of Jung is annual and runs one full calendar year from September 15 to the following September 15.
Privileges of membership include, but are not limited to:
- Discounted admission to SAFOJ programs
- Free community events, such as book discussion group, dream group presentation, or art show event.
- Special “Member-Only” events, such as access to some member-only discussion groups, dinners with speakers, and the SAFOJ Annual Holiday Party
- Admission to the SAFOJ Annual Meeting
- Ability to check out books from the Jung Library
- Free Therapist listing on our web page if you are a psychology professional
All of this is included in the basic membership fee:
- $45.00 for Individual membership
- $40.00 for Senior (65 or over) or full-time Student membership
- $20 for full-time Student membership
- $60.00 for Family membership (2 named individuals, please include both names)
SPECIAL NEW MEMBERS fee:
- $30.00 for Individual membership
- $50.00 for Family membership (2 named individuals, please include both names)
Become a Sustaining member for $100-$249 per year, or a Benefactor for $250 or more per year, to help bring in high quality speakers from beyond our region. Southern Arizona Friends of Jung is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit. The portion of the cost of Sustaining and Benefactor memberships exceeding the $45 Individual membership may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult a tax adviser or the IRS to determine whether your contribution is deductible.
To become a Sustaining member at more than $100, or a Benefactor at more than $250, please submit the additional amount as a donation from the “Donate” button below.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SAFOJ!
To download and submit a registration form with your check via mail, please use this form.
Southern Arizona Friends of Jung is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit. Your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Please consult a tax adviser or the IRS to determine whether your contribution is deductible.